- 2 9 ounce package refrigerated cheese-filled ravioli
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1 large onion, chopped (1 cup)
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 14 1/2 ounce can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 10 3/4 ounce can condensed tomato soup
- 1 teaspoon dried basil, crushed
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano, crushed
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese (6 ounces)
- 1/2 cup finely shredded Parmesan cheese (2 ounces)
- 1Preheat oven to 180 C. Cook ravioli according to package directions; drain. Return to pan; cover and keep warm.
- 2Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook ground meat, onion, and garlic over medium heat until meat is brown and onion is tender. Drain off fat. Stir in tomatoes, soup, basil, and oregano. Gently stir in cooked ravioli.
- 3Transfer mixture to an ungreased 3-quart baking dish. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese and Parmesan cheese. Bake, uncovered, about 20 minutes or until heated through. Makes 8 to 10 servings.