- 12 ounces boneless, skinless chicken breast cut into bite size pieces
- 2 tbsp dark soy sauce
- 3 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 cloves garlic chopped
- 1 large onion cut into rings
- ½ cup water
- 1 tsp ground pepper
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 head bok choy, chopped
- 1 small head broccoli, chopped
- 1 tbsp cornstarch mixed with equal parts water
- 1In a large bowl combine chicken and soy sauce. Set aside for 15 minutes.
- 2Heat oil in a wok or large skillet over medium heat. Sauté garlic and onion until soft and translucent.
- 3Increase heat to high. Add chicken and marinade, stir-fry until golden brown. Stir in water, pepper and sugar.
- 4Add bok choy and broccoli. Cook until soft. Pour in cornstarch and cook until sauce is thickened.