A light fresh and tangy play on traditional potato salad.
- 500g new potatoes
- Thai basil leaves
- Coriander leaves
- Spring onions
- Handful of cherry tomatoes
- 1 tbpsn sesame seeds
- Ground black pepper
- Fresh ginger
- 1 tspn dried chilli flakes
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1Baked the potatoes but you can also boil them. Put the potatoes in a pre-heated oven gas mark 5/ 190 C for around 30 minutes.
- 2For the dressing: mix everything together in a small bowl and leave to one side until needed.
- 3Add the basil and coriander (roughly torn) to a large serving bowl. Mix in the spring onions and tomatoes.
- 4Once the potatoes are done roughly chop them in half and add to the serving bowl.
- 5Pour in the dressing and then mix everything together so that the dressing coats the potatoes well.
- 6Sprinkle in the sesame seeds and then mix again.
- 7Season with black pepper and serve with lemon wedges.